Important rules for your Battery Safety
Here we gather some important rules for your Battery Safety. As vaping fanatics, we always take care our devices ourselves and always follow these rules.
READ YOUR INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- Make sure you read and understand the manufacturer’s recommendations for use.
- If your device did not come with instructions, contact the manufacturer.
- ALWAYS FOLLOW MANUFACTURER’S REQUIREMENTS.
KEEP YOUR DEVICE AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
Don’t use a damaged or wet battery.
- Replace the batteries if they get damaged or wet.
- If your vape device gets damaged contact the manufacturer.
- Check for visible damage, including the outer insulation jacket.
- NEVER REMOVE THE INSULATION ON A BATTERY.
- DO NOT USE A BATTERY WITH A MISSING INSULATION JACKET.
Don’t use the wrong battery.
- Don’t use old and new batteries together.
- Only use batteries recommended for your device.
- Don’t mix different brands of batteries.
- Don’t use batteries with different charge levels.
- If replacing multiple batteries in your vape, replace them all.
- Don’t use batteries with different mAh ratings.
- ALWAYS USE A BATTERY RATED FOR DEVICE.
Don’t store loose batteries in pocket.
- Keep loose batteries in a case to prevent contact with metal objects.
- Don’t let batteries come into contact with coins, keys in your pocket.
Don’t expose to extreme temperatures.
- Protect device by not leaving it in direct sunlight
- Do not store your vape in car.
- Protect device by not leaving it in freezing cold temperatures.
Never charge your vape device with the wrong charger.
- Do NOT use a phone or tablet charger.
- Always use the charger that came with it.
- Charge your vape on a clean, flat, hard surface, away from anything catch fire.
- Charge your vape someplace where you can clearly see it.
- Don’t charge your vape device overnight or leave it charging unattended.
Don’t install batteries backwards.
- Follow the manufacturer’s markings for correct polarity (+ / -).
- IMPROPER INSTALLATION MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY
Don’t remove or disable safety features.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE